It’s our pleasure to invite you to the 2018 Global Spirit Awards, being held July 10th thru 13th at The Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas.
Based on last year’s competition exceeding all expectations, we have made some changes and upgrades!
Our judges panel is going to expand from 9 to 18 and continue to be an incredibly diverse, all expert panel, from around the country.
This year we will also be providing “Tasting Notes” for each entry. This feedback will be unbiased, and the unedited words of the judges.
The 2018 Global Spirit Awards will also see the addition of judging for a brands Packaging & Presentation!
Las Vegas is the Entertainment Capital of The World. In addition to being home to an ever-growing list of the finest restaurants and chefs, Las Vegas features the finest group of nationally and world-renowned spirits and beverage industry professional living and working in the finest unique eateries, lounges and craft cocktail establishments anywhere.
The 2018 Global Spirit Awards will continue to increase its multiple platform media partners and sponsors. After our event, the results will be published to readerships in the millions around the world.
Why Participate in the 2018 GSA?
- Worldwide Recognition by the trade through press releases.
- Award Winners will be able to use their awards (Best in Show Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze) in their marketing materials at no charge or licensing fee.
- Award Winners will be posted in multiple media outlets including a special media section of the September issue of Food & Beverage Magazine (2.25 Million unique hits monthly).
- Tasting Notes provide to each entry, regardless of winning a medal or not.
- Increased worldwide visibility of Competition results distributed to multi platform media partners, as well as distributor’s international importers who will use the information to make potential acquisition decisions based on the results.
Global Spirit Awards