July 10th – 13th 2018
Entry Deadline: July 2nd
Product Delivery Deadline: July 6th
Spirits MUST arrive by July 10th to be judged.
Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
Payment Deadline: July 6th
Early Entry (December 15th, 2017 – January 31st 2018): $375 per submission
Regular Entry (February 1st – June 18th): $400 per submission
Late Entry (June19th – July 2nd): $425 per submission
*Entry Fee for the Presentation & Packaging Competition is $100
Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through Stripe. If payment is not received by the deadline above, entries will not be judged, and spirits will not be returned.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Any and all commercially-produced spirits worldwide are welcome and eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets delayed in customs, (as does happen very rarely,) don’t worry! We will assemble a small tasting panel for your entry. To avoid this, however, please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Master Distiller/Blender, information unique to your brand)
- Each submission must include three (3) 700/750ml bottles of product, or three (3) 1L bottles of product.
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
***Please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or by phone at 702.613.5350 for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 10+ spirits
Where to Ship Your Spirits:
Good Spirits Distributing
880 Wigwam Parkway Unit 130
Henderson, Nevada 89014
ATTENTION: GLOBAL SPIRIT AWARDS
If you already have distribution in the state of Nevada, please contact your distributor directly to make arrangement for shipment.
If you are an international entrant to the competition without an importer to the Unites States, please contact our exclusive importer, PARK STREET at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for import of your product to the United States.
Download International Shipping Instructions
- Please contact us on 01 702 613 5350 if you have any questions, special requests, or if you need any other information to assist you entering the competition.
- Please make sure you include the completed submission form!
- Again, entries must ship three (3) bottles of each spirit submitted for judging. See above “Eligibility and Requirements” for details.
- Shipments will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. Spirits entries shipped to any address other than the one above will be disqualified and entry fees will not be returned.
- If you are shipping internationally, our EXCLUSIVE customs broker is Park Street. They can be reached at email@example.com and they will happily handle your customs clearance. Please contact them directly for fees and compliance questions. All customs brokerage fees are to be handled by entrants and must be paid in full before the start of the competition. Failure to be in compliance will result in disqualification.
- The Global Spirit Awards or any of its officers or associates is not be responsible for the safety of the spirits from theft or damage by fire, accident, vandalism, or other causes. The entrant expressly waives and releases any claim or demand that they may have against any of them because of any damage to, or loss of, any product entered in the competition.